Anime RPG Community Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime RPG Community Philippines

An online play-by-post anime role-playing game community with a distinctly Pinoy flavor!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

G - The Elite Knight Of Britannia - INCOMPLETE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Genesis Rhapsodos
Daimyo
Daimyo
Genesis Rhapsodos

Number of posts : 30
Alias : Avatar of BISHAMONTEN
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Character sheet
PC Name:
Level: OVER 9000
Character Class: Orb Defense Force Mobile Suit Pilot

G - The Elite Knight Of Britannia - INCOMPLETE Empty
PostSubject: G - The Elite Knight Of Britannia - INCOMPLETE   G - The Elite Knight Of Britannia - INCOMPLETE EmptySun 25 May 2008, 6:42 pm

Member Username: Genesis Rhapsodos
Email: paul_dragunov54@yahoo.com

G - The Elite Knight Of Britannia - INCOMPLETE G

Name: Genesis Rhapsodos
Pseudonym: G
Nationality: Britannian
Birthplace: North America, Holy Britannian Empire
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Height: 6 feet
Weight: presumably 145lbs
Eye Color: Bright Blue
Hair Color: Copper Brown
Handedness: Right-handed

Physical Description: He appears to have exceptionally bright mako eyes, he is a copper brown haired male. His age is thought to be around twenty-five years. He wears a red coat with black shoulder guards, he wears inside a black turtle neck shirt with an black ornate belt on his abdomen which shows his position in life etched on it, a red glove, a black pants that can accomodate 2 similar belts, and a pair of boots.

Relationships:
Family: G has a parent which is the Landlords of the village where he is from. And he is the only child of the family. His family's village is the source of the best fruits and vegetables which is also used as the primary source of food in Britannia. Being one of the elite swordfighter and a Knightmare Pilot, his abilities are at match to some of the veteran knightmare pilots.

Closest Ally/Friend: Since he was a child, he has a bestfriend which is the exact reverse of his own social standing who is with him in the times of peace and battle. As a elite pilot of the Holy Britannian Empire, he acquired countless allies which he commanded and worked with as war against countless enemies of the empire.

Basic Personality:
His Real Name and age being unknown to others only to his parents and some of the villagers of Banora. He lives in a life full of secrecy even to those Britannians which he serves for a long time, he is one of the exceptional knightmare pilot at his time and the great swordsman who wields an ornate broadsword with a rapier-styled basket hilt or known as Nightwing when fighting on foot. He sometimes shows mercy to those who deserves it and kills those who opposes him or the Britannian Empire. He follows the law if it will be beneficial and takes things to his own hands when if it is also beneficial to himself. He uses his experience in battle and psychology to strike fear to the battlefield. His only known hobby is to read a poem entitled "LOVELESS".

Background Story:
Following G's birth, the village of Banora is the place where fruits and vegetables are abundant and popular to the whole Britannian nation. G grew up in Banora Village with his best friend since they were very young. G's friend's family was poor and common in comparison to G's circumstances as the son of Banora Village's landlord.

However, G makes a remark that implies that he does not believe that his parents are his real parents. The truth is, after he was born, his real parents died in a accident by his adoptive parents which was the landlord of Banora Village.

When he is already a teen, he excels in the field of agriculture by creating the "Banora White Apple Juice" which made Banora Village became more popular to the masses. And gave him a noble status by the Britannian Empire. Which he only uses the position just to be known more.

G shows talent in swordsmanship when a renegade group of people invaded Banora Village to steal its resources till it is dried up. G defeated the renegades with a swift strikes of his Nightwing which he is using when he was a child with supervision of his adoptive father.

G decides to join the Holy Britannian Empire to be a knightmare pilot and be known and to be feared by the Britannians and the Numbers around the world.

After months and years of training, he became renowned and feared. And become a noble due to his current standings as the agricultural and battlefield genius as he is right now.

Character Attributes: (Leave blank until GM does dice rolls for values)
IQ:
ME:
MA:
PS:
PP:
PE:
PB:
SPD:

IQ: Intelligence Quotient - how intelligent your PC is
ME: Mental Endurance - how much mental and emotional stress your PC can take; high ME is requirement for a chance to become a GEASS user (minimum score of 16 required)
MA: Mental Affinity - how sociable your PC is. Affects morale of other characters
PS: Physical Strength - how strong your PC is - self explanatory
PP: Physical Prowess - dexterity - the most important stat for a mecha pilot; high PP is required for Knightmare Pilots
PE: Physical Endurance - your health, determines hit points
PB: Physical Beauty - how attractive your PC is
SPD: Speed - how far and how fast a PC can run/move at a certain amount of time

Occupational Character Class: Britannian Noble: Knight Type MOS
Level: 1 (All PCs start at level 1, unless circumstances and GM permission is involved)

Hit Points (HP): To be filled later

Occupational Character Class Skills:
MOS: To be filled later

Other Skills: To be filled later

Secondary Skills: To be filled later

Last edited by Nacht on Sat 14 Jun 2008, 9:06 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Edited to get what you want.)
Back to top Go down
Nacht
Daimyo
Daimyo
Nacht

Number of posts : 748
Alias : Flame King
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Character sheet
PC Name:
Level: ????

PostSubject: Re: G - The Elite Knight Of Britannia - INCOMPLETE   G - The Elite Knight Of Britannia - INCOMPLETE EmptyMon 26 May 2008, 6:17 pm

*reading manual*

*flipping through the pages*

Ano... Why are the physical stats unknown? You could at least explain that. I understand the name, but height and weight? Laughing

No rule says anything against that... Let's move on. lol!

Here come the rolls. XD
Back to top Go down
http://midnightreverist.multiply.com
Haro
Mascot Robot
Haro

Number of posts : 802
Race : Mascot Robot
Alignment : True Neutral
Registration date : 2008-05-11

Character sheet
PC Name: Pink-chan
Level: 100
Character Class: Mascot Robot

PostSubject: Re: G - The Elite Knight Of Britannia - INCOMPLETE   G - The Elite Knight Of Britannia - INCOMPLETE EmptyMon 26 May 2008, 6:17 pm

The member 'Nacht' has done the following action : Dice Roll

#1 'Six-Sided (d6)' : 1, 3, 6

--------------------------------

#2 'Six-Sided (d6)' : 1, 2, 5

#3 'Six-Sided (d6)' : 2, 2, 5

#4 'Six-Sided (d6)' : 4, 4, 6

#5 'Six-Sided (d6)' : 1, 4, 2

#6 'Six-Sided (d6)' : 4, 6, 2

#7 'Six-Sided (d6)' : 5, 1, 3

#8 'Six-Sided (d6)' : 1, 1, 3
Back to top Go down
https://animerpgcomph.forummotion.com
Nacht
Daimyo
Daimyo
Nacht

Character sheet
PC Name:

PostSubject: Re: G - The Elite Knight Of Britannia - INCOMPLETE   G - The Elite Knight Of Britannia - INCOMPLETE EmptyMon 26 May 2008, 6:40 pm

10, 8, 9, 14, 7, 12, 9, 5

These are your stat rolls, aka your ability score rolls. You also have an extra 18 points which you can distribute among those numbers, but keep in mind that you can only add a maximum of 6 points per ability score.

To be a Britannian Noble that pilots a Knightmare (Noble: Knight type), you'll need to meet the minimum requirements of IQ=14, MA=16, ME=16, PB=16, PP=14, PE=13. These are only the minimum and you can exceed if you want.

As an additional note, a character must have a minimum score of 16 for the ME in order to have a chance at becoming a Geass user. For more details regarding this, please read the JB rules here.

Any score above 16 is considered exceptional, and has bonuses to whatever action they may be involved with.
Back to top Go down
Cobray
Daimyo
Daimyo
Cobray

Number of posts : 617
Alias : Blue Fenrir

Character sheet
PC Name:
Level: 5
Character Class: Civilian

PostSubject: Re: G - The Elite Knight Of Britannia - INCOMPLETE   G - The Elite Knight Of Britannia - INCOMPLETE EmptyMon 26 May 2008, 7:43 pm

He needs a real name.

He is a noble and had his achievements. It's impossible that no one knows his name at the least. If his real name is unknown, his adoptive parents would have given him a name and uses their last name.
Back to top Go down
Nacht
Daimyo
Daimyo
Nacht

Character sheet
PC Name:

PostSubject: Re: G - The Elite Knight Of Britannia - INCOMPLETE   G - The Elite Knight Of Britannia - INCOMPLETE EmptyMon 26 May 2008, 8:29 pm

Well, you do have a point there. But then, it might be a similar case with Zero... People know him by his pseudonym alone. But since it's been pointed out, I suggest you just say that only a few knows him by his real name.

My bad. anime cry
Back to top Go down
Cobray
Daimyo
Daimyo
Cobray

Character sheet
PC Name:

PostSubject: Re: G - The Elite Knight Of Britannia - INCOMPLETE   G - The Elite Knight Of Britannia - INCOMPLETE EmptyMon 26 May 2008, 8:37 pm

Nah, Zero's case is quite different.

I can't imagine growing up in a village where no one knows your name, while being the son of a landlord.

You can just say that he only knows that his real name started with G, and decided to use that alone, but that would count as an alias. The name given by his adoptive parents will be registerd as his name in the records.

Aside from that, I see no problems even with the unknown height and weight.
Back to top Go down
Genesis Rhapsodos
Daimyo
Daimyo
Genesis Rhapsodos

Character sheet
PC Name:

PostSubject: Re: G - The Elite Knight Of Britannia - INCOMPLETE   G - The Elite Knight Of Britannia - INCOMPLETE EmptyMon 26 May 2008, 9:46 pm

Cobray wrote:
He needs a real name.

He is a noble and had his achievements. It's impossible that no one knows his name at the least. If his real name is unknown, his adoptive parents would have given him a name and uses their last name.

He do have a real name, and G is only a pseudonym.

If you have heard of a J-ROCK artist named Gackt for example, he never reveals his real name and the exact date of birth.

and edited the background story.

Last edited by Genesis Rhapsodos on Mon 26 May 2008, 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cobray
Daimyo
Daimyo
Cobray

Character sheet
PC Name:

PostSubject: Re: G - The Elite Knight Of Britannia - INCOMPLETE   G - The Elite Knight Of Britannia - INCOMPLETE EmptyMon 26 May 2008, 9:55 pm

He's not a rocker, he's a Brittanian Soldier and a noble as well. Just enlisting to the military alone would be impossible with just a pseudonym.
Back to top Go down
Genesis Rhapsodos
Daimyo
Daimyo
Genesis Rhapsodos

Character sheet
PC Name:

PostSubject: Re: G - The Elite Knight Of Britannia - INCOMPLETE   G - The Elite Knight Of Britannia - INCOMPLETE EmptyMon 26 May 2008, 10:10 pm

facepalm.jpg

have you even heard the word example? And who told you that he enlist himself to the military with a pseudonym?
Back to top Go down
Nacht
Daimyo
Daimyo
Nacht

Character sheet
PC Name:

PostSubject: Re: G - The Elite Knight Of Britannia - INCOMPLETE   G - The Elite Knight Of Britannia - INCOMPLETE EmptyMon 26 May 2008, 10:12 pm

Well, I'll try to clarify things. I failed to notice that one.

First: To become a member of the military, you must state your entire name, one way or another. He may never reveal his name to the public, that much is acceptable. However, his family should know his name, and so should the Curly himself.

Second: It's a Character Sheet for the game. It's unbecoming of a noble to live with a pseudonym. There are at least 4 people that know his real name. In fact, more since his parents aren't the only beings around him when he was a baby. They'd mostly ask what the boy's name was.

Third: There's no such thing as a person without a name. Even in DeathNote, a few people still know L's name even though he had a lot of ways to actually erase his name from ever existing.

Fourth: Enlisting itself would mean he'd expose his name to a number of people.
Back to top Go down
Cobray
Daimyo
Daimyo
Cobray

Character sheet
PC Name:

PostSubject: Re: G - The Elite Knight Of Britannia - INCOMPLETE   G - The Elite Knight Of Britannia - INCOMPLETE EmptyMon 26 May 2008, 10:18 pm

I know what examples are and my point is that soldiers don't use pseudonyms.

And I said "enlisting to the military with just a pseudonym is impossible". Which means that he enlisted with his name to join.

I'm not forcing you to not use the Pseudonym, He can call himself what he wants, Just follow the format and write his name and this will be over and done with.
Back to top Go down
Genesis Rhapsodos
Daimyo
Daimyo
Genesis Rhapsodos

Character sheet
PC Name:

PostSubject: Re: G - The Elite Knight Of Britannia - INCOMPLETE   G - The Elite Knight Of Britannia - INCOMPLETE EmptyMon 26 May 2008, 10:21 pm

Quote :
First: To become a member of the military, you must state your entire name, one way or another. He may never reveal his name to the public, that much is acceptable. However, his family should know his name, and so should the Curly himself.

They (Banorans especially the family and some members of the Military) know his name and other personal information. I am writing this Character Sheet in the POV of someone who knows some to little info about the character.

Quote :
Second: It's a Character Sheet for the game. It's unbecoming of a noble to live with a pseudonym. There are at least 4 people that know his real name. In fact, more since his parents aren't the only beings around him when he was a baby. They'd mostly ask what the boy's name was.

Already answered

Quote :
Third: There's no such thing as a person without a name. Even in DeathNote, a few people still know L's name even though he had a lot of ways to actually erase his name from ever existing.

I haven't said that my PC have no name.... AT ALL.

Quote :
Fourth: Enlisting itself would mean he'd expose his name to a number of people.

I know that, and already said on my last post.
Back to top Go down
Nacht
Daimyo
Daimyo
Nacht

Character sheet
PC Name:

PostSubject: Re: G - The Elite Knight Of Britannia - INCOMPLETE   G - The Elite Knight Of Britannia - INCOMPLETE EmptyMon 26 May 2008, 10:29 pm

Let's see...

Quote :
They (Banorans especially the family and some members of the Military) know his name and other personal information. I am writing this Character Sheet in the POV of someone who knows some info about the character.

It is to be made in the POV of the player, and not another person. Not the POV of an NPC or a PC... Your POV.

Quote :
I haven't said that my PC have no name.... AT ALL.

Then post his name on his data... Other PCs and NPCs don't read Character Sheets.
Back to top Go down
Genesis Rhapsodos
Daimyo
Daimyo
Genesis Rhapsodos

Character sheet
PC Name:

PostSubject: Re: G - The Elite Knight Of Britannia - INCOMPLETE   G - The Elite Knight Of Britannia - INCOMPLETE EmptyMon 26 May 2008, 10:36 pm

Hmm...this stats is giving me a hard time allocating. bounce
Back to top Go down
Nacht
Daimyo
Daimyo
Nacht

Character sheet
PC Name:

PostSubject: Re: G - The Elite Knight Of Britannia - INCOMPLETE   G - The Elite Knight Of Britannia - INCOMPLETE EmptyThu 29 May 2008, 12:15 am

Did some of the stats fail to meet up with the requirements? Or is a decision far from sight?

If the stats don't meet, I suggest you pick another possible OCC. This will be put on discussion and will be resumed once it has been resolved. Who knows? You may get to be a Noble without the requirements. But as I've said, wait for the verdict from the higher-ups.
Back to top Go down
Nacht
Daimyo
Daimyo
Nacht

Character sheet
PC Name:

PostSubject: Re: G - The Elite Knight Of Britannia - INCOMPLETE   G - The Elite Knight Of Britannia - INCOMPLETE EmptySat 31 May 2008, 9:04 pm

If stats don't meet, you'll have to pick a different MOS. That was the verdict.

I'll give 14 days for you to fix this before I'll label this as INCOMPLETE. The count of 14 days would start from this post's date and time, and I'll be counting 24-hour days.

Deadline would be on the 14th of June, same time as this post. After that, it's labeled as INCOMPLETE.
Back to top Go down
Cobray
Daimyo
Daimyo
Cobray

Character sheet
PC Name:

PostSubject: Re: G - The Elite Knight Of Britannia - INCOMPLETE   G - The Elite Knight Of Britannia - INCOMPLETE EmptySat 31 May 2008, 9:52 pm

Noble : Knight Type has been changed to Noble Knight.

The stat. requirements for it has also changed.

It's in here, but to be a noble, you have to roll a 1d20 with no modifiers. Getting a roll of 1-5 will make you a noble. You will get 2 tries, if you were unable to get the required rolls after 2 tries, then your character cannot be a noble until he recieves the title in-game. You will also have to change your profile to match the changes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: G - The Elite Knight Of Britannia - INCOMPLETE   G - The Elite Knight Of Britannia - INCOMPLETE Empty

Back to top Go down

G - The Elite Knight Of Britannia - INCOMPLETE
Page 1 of 1