Anime RPG Community Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime RPG Community Philippines

An online play-by-post anime role-playing game community with a distinctly Pinoy flavor!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Phase 09: Broken Wings

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sacred_essence
Gichou
Gichou
sacred_essence

Number of posts : 283
Alias : Chairwoman
Race : Coordinator
Mecha : GAT-X93V2 Celsius Gundam
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Character sheet
PC Name: Agni Xelhes
Level:
Character Class: Civilian

Phase 09: Broken Wings Empty
PostSubject: Phase 09: Broken Wings   Phase 09: Broken Wings EmptySun 08 Jun 2008, 5:15 pm

Copernicus City
Copernicus General Hospital
1 week after battle

As you finally wake up from your deep long rest, you eyes fluttered open as it slowly adjust to the artificial sunlight coming from your window. You focused your eyesight and saw the white ceiling above you, a handful of flowers put in a vase decorated brought color to the white room. A small built-on LCD screen was near your bedside, beeping soft sounds as it lit up.

Patient’s vital signs taken and recorded 9:00 am. Doctor’s rounds will be after 30 mins.

A soft knock came from the door, as it quietly swung open. The assigned nurse came in to your room as to make her rounds in the hospital.

“Good morning, I see you’re finally awake. How are you feeling?” she greeted you with a warm smile as she checked upon the patient’s chart.

OOC: Post in IC playing your recovery from battle. This will serve as the attendance list, whether your character survived the battle or not.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksongstress.multiply.com/
Nacht
Daimyo
Daimyo
Nacht

Number of posts : 748
Alias : Flame King

Character sheet
PC Name:
Level: ????
Character Class: Orb Defense Force Mobile Suit Pilot

PostSubject: Re: Phase 09: Broken Wings   Phase 09: Broken Wings EmptySun 08 Jun 2008, 5:53 pm

IC: Silve Almana

Silve blinked twice. With his still blurry vision, he looked around and saw all whites. White walls, white curtains, white bed and white clothes. White clothes?! That last part surprised him. The only conclusion he had after seeing all the whites was...

"Am I dead?"

Within a second or two, a nurse walked in to check on him.

“Good morning, I see you’re finally awake. How are you feeling?”

"Wait... If you're here... then... I'm not dead?"

IC: Shannon Steyr

Shannon slowly opened his eyes. What the heck happened there? The last thing he remembered was getting into battle on a DOM Trooper. And now, he's in a hospital room, surrounded by white stuff. White... the color that signified peace, something that was far from reality. He got up and looked at himself. Bandages all over and needles on his right hand. He was definitely not afraid of bullets nor of blades, but if one thing freaked him out, it was needles being driven into him.

He looked at the nurse that walked in. However, the thought of the needles in him caused his eyes to be shifty, turning white. He turned pail and uttered a few words before blacking out.

"I think I'll be sleeping again."

He woozily, and comically, fell back to his bed and blacked out.
Back to top Go down
http://midnightreverist.multiply.com
sacred_essence
Gichou
Gichou
sacred_essence

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Phase 09: Broken Wings   Phase 09: Broken Wings EmptySun 08 Jun 2008, 8:07 pm

"Wait... If you're here... then... I'm not dead?"

The nurse blinked back at her patient. “Of course not, silly.” The nurse giggled, browsing back to her chart, she checked upon his latest records.

“Silve, right?” looking back to her chart, “Your vital signs seems to be within normal range. Do your wounds still hurt?”

"I think I'll be sleeping again."

“Oh dear…” the blonde haired nurse, instinctively covered her mouth in surprise, as she saw her patient passed out.

“Are you alright, sir?” she asked, bending down over him. Her overly tight-fitting uniform cupping her two healthy plumps were snuggling softly upon her patient’s face as she reach out to read his status on the LCD screen on the wall.

OOC: XD
Back to top Go down
Nacht
Daimyo
Daimyo
Nacht

Character sheet
PC Name:

PostSubject: Re: Phase 09: Broken Wings   Phase 09: Broken Wings EmptySun 08 Jun 2008, 8:25 pm

“Silve, right?” looking back to her chart, “Your vital signs seems to be within normal range. Do your wounds still hurt?”

"Wounds? What wounds?" Silve asked, checking himself for any bleeding and seemingly forgetting about the fact that his wounds would've stopped bleeding by now. He even raised his arm and slammed himself in the chest to prove that he was alright when...

"Ouch..." he said, remembering that he was skewered by a large piece of the Reverie's armor around that area.

IC: Shannon Steyr and Lisa Hawkeye

“Are you alright, sir?” she asked, bending down over him. Her overly tight-fitting uniform cupping her two healthy plumps were snuggling softly upon her patient’s face as she reach out to read his status on the LCD screen on the wall.

In an instant, something soft woke Shannon up. He groggily looked ahead of him and saw someone's skin. He tried to breathe, but something soft was preventing him from doing so. Instinctively, he raised his hands and grabbed whatever it was that was blocking his air passages, pushing them a few millimeters away from his face.

"What the...?" his face turned red after realizing what he was holding in his hands.

Outside the partly opened door, a blond Red Coat was watching what was unfolding in the room, staying out of view. On the outside, she just seemed to be a curious person taking a peek, but on the inside, she was itching to shoot at the both of them. In fact, she was already holding a handgun that was ready to be fired.
Back to top Go down
Cobray
Daimyo
Daimyo
Cobray

Number of posts : 617
Alias : Blue Fenrir

Character sheet
PC Name:
Level: 5

PostSubject: Re: Phase 09: Broken Wings   Phase 09: Broken Wings EmptyMon 09 Jun 2008, 12:41 pm

IC: Ephraim Siegmund

"Hmm...alive..I guess.." he looked at his injuries and sighed. I shouldn't have went out of my mobile suit to capture that thing...then there was that big explosion...luckily I'm still alive.. "Oh well..when can I get out?" I don't like hospitals... he said to himself while looking uneasy. Where the heck is my sister anyway? And he looked at the nurse and said "I won't eat hospital food.."

Ephraim's Expression: Evil or Very Mad

OCC: nani?
Back to top Go down
sacred_essence
Gichou
Gichou
sacred_essence

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Phase 09: Broken Wings   Phase 09: Broken Wings EmptyMon 09 Jun 2008, 8:06 pm

"Ouch..." he said, remembering that he was skewered by a large piece of the Reverie's armor around that area.

“Tsk… tsk… you poor thing.” She gave a pat on his head, pursing her lips as if she’s feeling sorry to a kid.

“You’re a lucky one, aren’t you? Only a handful of soldiers survived from that kind of explosion.” Her eyes suddenly softened, expressing sadness in her face.

She quickly snapped from her depression and forced herself to wear a happy smile, “Well now, is there anything you need? Do you want me to fluff your pillow? Wanna eat? A bedbath perhaps?”

"What the...?" his face turned red after realizing what he was holding in his hands.

“Oh my, you’re feeling hot.” She placed her palm upon his forehead to feel his temperature. “Do you have a fever or something?”

The nurse jumped in surprise upon hearing a soft click from a gun. Turning slowly, a figure emanated beyond the door. She cleared her throat and assumed her normal stance, clutching her chart closer to her chest.

“Ahem… if you need anything, just press the call button on the screen, ‘kay? She winked before leaving, walking pass the female outside the room.

“The doctor will be here shortly for her rounds, she wanted to talk to you and your buddies about what happened.”

"Oh well..when can I get out?"

“I’m afraid not just yet, sir…” she scanned her chart at hand for his name. “Ephraim… At least, not until the doctor says so. She wanted to talk to your group.”

"I won't eat hospital food.."

“Oh?” she raised her eyebrow when she heard the young man’s words. “You won’t recover fast if you don’t. Or do you want me to feed you myself?” she grabbed the food tray on the side table and scooped a spoonful of mashed potatoes.

“Either way, you’re gonna eat it, whether you like it not, mister.” She shoved the spoon inside Ephraim’s mouth till she saw him swallow it.

“Now then, that isn’t too bad, right?” she smiled radiantly like the sweet girl as she is.
Back to top Go down
Cobray
Daimyo
Daimyo
Cobray

Character sheet
PC Name:

PostSubject: Re: Phase 09: Broken Wings   Phase 09: Broken Wings EmptyMon 09 Jun 2008, 8:32 pm

“I’m afraid not just yet, sir…”she scanned her chart at hand for his name. “Ephraim… At least, not until the doctor says so. She wanted to talk to your group.”

"I see.."

“Oh?” she raised her eyebrow when she heard the young man’s words. “You won’t recover fast if you don’t. Or do you want me to feed you myself?” she grabbed the food tray on the side table and scooped a spoonful of mashed potatoes.

“Either way, you’re gonna eat it, whether you like it not, mister.” She shoved the spoon inside Ephraim’s mouth till she saw him swallow it.

“Now then, that isn’t too bad, right?" she smiled radiantly like the sweet girl as she is.

"...No, it's far worse than bad...I knew hospital food won't taste good...but this ridiculous..." He then looked at the door to see if anyone was coming. No one's there...and this evil nurse looks like she won't back down.. "Alright, I'll eat it, you can leave me now.."
Back to top Go down
Nacht
Daimyo
Daimyo
Nacht

Character sheet
PC Name:

PostSubject: Re: Phase 09: Broken Wings   Phase 09: Broken Wings EmptyMon 09 Jun 2008, 9:04 pm

“Tsk… tsk… you poor thing.”

Silve grinned, "I feel like I'm an abandoned puppy."

“You’re a lucky one, aren’t you? Only a handful of soldiers survived from that kind of explosion.”

"Handful? I guess I've been infected by the La Flaga effect."

“Well now, is there anything you need? Do you want me to fluff your pillow? Wanna eat? A bedbath perhaps?”

"B-Bedbath?!" Silve's eyes widened in shock.

“Oh my, you’re feeling hot.” She placed her palm upon his forehead to feel his temperature. “Do you have a fever or something?”

"N-not really..." Shannon inched backwards a bit, "It's just that... Your... Umm..."

“Ahem… if you need anything, just press the call button on the screen, ‘kay?"

Silve blushed at the wink. He may be stoic at most times, as his expression would tell, but the blood isn't something he could control.

"Umm... Sure."

Lisa, holding her handgun in ready-position, watched as the nurse approached the door. The nurse passed her first before she aimed the gun behind the nurse's head.

“The doctor will be here shortly for her rounds, she wanted to talk to you and your buddies about what happened.”

"I know that..." Lisa coldly answered, "Listen. If you don't want me to pull this trigger, you shouldn't approach him in that manner again."

She stood still for a few seconds, keeping the gun aimed. After that, she locked her gun and returned it to its holster before entering the room and closing the door behind her.

"What did you do that for?" Shannon asked, somewhat amused by Lisa's display of aggresiveness.

"Pardon the term, sir, but she was getting too close to you." Lisa responded, taking a chair and putting it right next to his bed.

"Oh really? If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were jealous." Shannon smiled, a gesture that he rarely did. Lisa simply took out an apple and started peeling off the skin using a combat knife. Shannon's eyes widened at the sight of the knife.

"Wait... Is that a new knife?"

"It is." Lisa replied, cutting the apple into pieces, "Eat up. You shouldn't waste your energy flirting, and focus on resting."

"For one, I wasn't flirting." Shannon quickly responded, "I'm antisocial, remember?"

Without warning, Lisa put her hand on his, then gripped it tight.

"Honestly... You scared me when I found out that you were wounded." Lisa frowned, one that was full of worry.

"Relax... I'm alive." Shannon smiled, grabbing one of the apple slices and eating it in one bite.
Back to top Go down
caos950042
Daimyo
Daimyo
caos950042

Number of posts : 175
Alias : Shadow Wolf

Character sheet
PC Name:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Phase 09: Broken Wings   Phase 09: Broken Wings EmptyMon 09 Jun 2008, 11:33 pm

Yui opened his eyes. What the hell...happened... He looked around and saw a nurse. At that moment, his senses came back to him immediately. He quickly sat up, disregarding everything that they placed on his body.

"Nami!" He shouted loudly. The pain on his body was immense, but it couldn't stop him. He started to move his left foot off the bed and on to the floor.
Back to top Go down
sacred_essence
Gichou
Gichou
sacred_essence

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Phase 09: Broken Wings   Phase 09: Broken Wings EmptyTue 10 Jun 2008, 5:48 pm

"...No, it's far worse than bad...I knew hospital food won't taste good...but this ridiculous..." He then looked at the door to see if anyone was coming. No one's there...and this evil nurse looks like she won't back down.. "Alright, I'll eat it, you can leave me now.."

“Good…” she said with a satisfying nod. And with that, she pulled a chair at his bedside and sat down. She rested her elbows on her thighs and cupped her face with both her hands. She looked at him with large interest, wearing that cheerful smile on her face.

"B-Bedbath?!" Silve's eyes widened in shock.

“Yeah.” She nodded and said, “Why? You want one?” without even waiting for his response, she placed her hands on her hips and stood firmly up.

“Ok then, lemme help you take off your clothes.” She offered.

"Nami!"

“And what do you think you’re doing, mister?” The assigned nurse quickly came to his side, applying a gentle force on her finger to push back her weak patient’s body.

“If you keep on doing that, you’ll end up lying with the cold bodies.”
Back to top Go down
caos950042
Daimyo
Daimyo
caos950042

Number of posts : 175
Alias : Shadow Wolf

Character sheet
PC Name:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Phase 09: Broken Wings   Phase 09: Broken Wings EmptyTue 10 Jun 2008, 9:47 pm

“And what do you think you’re doing, mister?”

It was somewhat pathetic to Yui that he was placed in such a state. But he wasn't the one to do something drastic. This is different. As soon as his head touched the pillow, he quickly got back up again.

“If you keep on doing that, you’ll end up lying with the cold bodies.”

"Just get me some painkillers. I need to see someone right now."
Back to top Go down
Cobray
Daimyo
Daimyo
Cobray

Character sheet
PC Name:

PostSubject: Re: Phase 09: Broken Wings   Phase 09: Broken Wings EmptyTue 10 Jun 2008, 10:50 pm

“Good…” she said with a satisfying nod. And with that, she pulled a chair at his bedside and sat down. She rested her elbows on her thighs and cupped her face with both her hands. She looked at him with large interest, wearing that cheerful smile on her face.

"Uh...could you leave me alone while I eat? I'm not too comfortable eating when someone's watching me..." Hmm...First the DC then we have those unknowns...and what McSword said at that time...this is getting a lot more serious...I wonder what'll be Miss Clyne's response to that decleration of war...I think I'll go visit our company back in the moon once I get discharged..

Last edited by Cobray on Wed 11 Jun 2008, 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nacht
Daimyo
Daimyo
Nacht

Character sheet
PC Name:

PostSubject: Re: Phase 09: Broken Wings   Phase 09: Broken Wings EmptyWed 11 Jun 2008, 12:11 pm

IC: Silve Almana and Seth Estjeigan

“Ok then, lemme help you take off your clothes.”

"WHAT?!" Silve's eyes widened and jaw dropped, "Now?! I'm not exactly paralyzed, you know!"

Just then, a young man with pretty long and messy hair entered the room, wearing a jacket whose sleeves were rolled up to his elbows and a pair of rugged jeans. His blue eyes darted towards Silve, and suddenly flashed a grin.

"So that's what you've been doing." the man, Seth, grinned at his once commanding officer.

"Y-You?! What are you doing here?" Silve asked, surprised at Seth's presence. Seth, on the other hand, went near the nurse and whispered to her to leave them alone for now. Making sure that the nurse left, he turned his head towards Silve and sat on the far corner of the room.

"Why do you sound surprised?"

"Because you'd be killed if they find out that you're here!" Silve shouted, but tried to minimize his voice, "Are you crazy?"

"Nah." Seth shoved away the idea in a familiar gesture, "Well, you seem lonely..."

"How can you tell?"

"Your buddy over there at the next room already has his girlfriend looking after him." Seth's grin stayed, pointing his thumb towards the room behind him which was Shannon's. "Don't tell me she didn't come to see you."

"No, she didn't." Silve's eyes were cast downwards, "I didn't think she'd leave me to fend off for myself."

"Well, you're a man. Deal with it."

"I can't. I need her here... but she's nowhere in sight." Silve sighed, bringing out a Swiss Army Knife and started cutting some pears. "Maybe I'm just meant to stand alone."

Lisa, without warning, fell asleep on the bedside, with her head resting on Shannon's lap. He looked at her and sighed. She was still wearing her ZAFT uniform, with his own bloodied flight suit on her lap, and her hair was still tied up, giving him the impression that she went here directly from her work just to see him. What's more, she was somewhat phenomenally pissed off when she saw that nurse.

"Jealous, huh?" Shannon sighed, putting his hand on her cheek, "Maybe you should stay by my side wherever I go. That should cause you to worry less."

"I'd take you up on that offer." Lisa answered, putting her hand on top of his.

"You were awake?"

"No, sir. Just woke up on the last part." she replied. This got her a slight chuckle from Shannon. "What?"

"It's rather awkward that you call me 'sir' while you're getting rather intimate."
Back to top Go down
sacred_essence
Gichou
Gichou
sacred_essence

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Phase 09: Broken Wings   Phase 09: Broken Wings EmptyMon 16 Jun 2008, 7:07 pm

She came out from her office wearing her usual casual clothing, she held a white long coat in her hand as she walked through the corridors of the hospital. She put on the coat neatly over her clothing, branding herself as a doctor in the ward. Her crimson hair flowed lovingly as it went down pass her hips. Agni looked more mature now compared last time, she seemed to aged from the past few days after the incident at the Trinity ship.

She stopped by the nurse’s station where she found they were all done with their rounds. She automatically reached out an open hand to the head nurse, in which she gave a couple of charts in response.

“These two were the only ones who just woke up, Doctor Xelhes.” The chief nurse said.

“Only two?” she looked at the charts of her patients and read, “Steyr and Siegmund huh. I’ll be seeing them first, I wanna ask a few questions.” She briefly said and started to walk away from the station. She specifically wanted to talk to the FAITHs first, thinking they might have a connection to what happened to them at space a week ago.

She came across with a couple of nurses who just came back from their checks, they nodded respectively to the young doctor as they passed, while Agni nodded back in acknowledgement. Finally arriving to Steyr’s room, she made a gentle knock on the door before she turned the knob and entered the room.

“G’morning…” she greeted with a smile, for somehow her smile hides the lines of fatigue from her face. “I wanna ask a few questions if you don’t mind.” She looked towards the female officer.
Back to top Go down
Nacht
Daimyo
Daimyo
Nacht

Character sheet
PC Name:

PostSubject: Re: Phase 09: Broken Wings   Phase 09: Broken Wings EmptyMon 16 Jun 2008, 11:37 pm

A soft knock was heard, causing the both of them to turn their attention towards the door. The door opened, and a red-haired doctor came in. She greeted them, and they nodded in acknowledgment.

“I wanna ask a few questions if you don’t mind."

Lisa turned her head towards Shannon, with her hand already on her holster. Shannon raised his left hand and signaled her to stand down. Lisa eased up, and sat closer to Shannon.

"What is it, doc?" Shannon asked, looking at her with his normal stoic face.

IC: Silve Almana and Seth Estjeigan

"I think it's about time for me to leave again..." Seth's voice trailed off. Silve looked at him with a puzzled expression.

"And that means?"

"Back to being missing." Seth grinned.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Coordinator
Shogun
Shogun
Ultimate Coordinator

Number of posts : 539
Alias : The Googs
Alignment : Neutral Good
Mecha : ZGMF-X20A Strike Freedom Gundam
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Phase 09: Broken Wings   Phase 09: Broken Wings EmptyWed 18 Jun 2008, 7:15 am

He tried to pull the Excalibur away from the deadly flash of the green beam, but he couldn’t. He could hear the shouts of the FAITH pilots, warning him of the lethal attack, but he couldn’t respond. The unknown pressure drilling into his head was excruciatingly painful, and all he could think of was the relief from the agony. He felt his mind being crushed from all sides and points, and it was everything he could do not to scream in horror. All he wanted was for the pain to go away, even the sweet but lonely embrace of Death, even in the form of the green beam…

The beam struck the Excalibur with such force that he lost his grip on consciousness and reality…

Phelan woke up in a cold sweat. His first thought was that the beam was still coming for him, for the first thing he saw as he opened his eyes was a blinding light. But his other senses told him that he was somewhere else, not a stifling cockpit of a Mobile Suit, but somewhere infinitely comfortable and liberating.

Am I dead and in Heaven?

“Oh hello there, Commander Kell,” Phelan heard a sweet, female voice speak to his side. “Welcome back to the living.”

He turned to the voice and saw a vague figure in white, but the blur in his vision didn’t give him a clear view. Phelan blinked a couple of times to clear his sight, and was awarded by a beautiful visage.

Standing beside him was a beautiful angel. A woman of middle height all dressed in white smiled at him with an angelic smile. Her blue eyes sparkled with happiness and amusement from underneath beautiful long purple hair with a small with cap on top.

Phelan checked her out. She looked athletic, with a firm body that played wondrous mysteries in his still rattled brain. She also had a pair of perfect breasts that probably felt perfect to the touch. The woman looked perfect.

“I’m Nurse Blair,” the woman said in a sultry voice. “I’ll be attending to you, Commander Kell – you will be in my personal care,” Blair said with a dazzling smile that Phelan wanted to melt in ecstacy. The nurse offered him a pastry from the dinner tray. “Want some pumpkin pie?”

I may not be dead, but I'm sure I'm in heaven! WOOHOO!

Phelan couldn’t control himself. He felt so glad to be alive. The agony of the battle and his injuries had drained him. But now he was safe and in the personal care of such a ravishingly beautiful nurse. He just had to express his happiness.

He jumped off the bed, cutting his IV line, and grabbed Nurse Blair in a tight embrace.

“Oh thank you – THANK YOU, NURSE BLAIR! You are such an angel! You saved my life and helping me heal! How can I ever repay you?”

“How about dinner tonight? Or tomorrow? Dinner by my hospital bed? Huh?” Phelan asked, as he giddily rubbed his face on the soft but firm pair of breasts that smelled and felt so heavenly.

OOC:
Phelan’s back XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimatecoordinator7.wordpress.com
Cobray
Daimyo
Daimyo
Cobray

Character sheet
PC Name:

PostSubject: Re: Phase 09: Broken Wings   Phase 09: Broken Wings EmptyThu 19 Jun 2008, 6:53 pm

Ephraim looked at the door as it closed when the nurse left his room. He threw his food out on the window and hoped that it didn't hit anyone. "Oh well, if it hits..then it's too bad for the one that gets hit.." His face then turned serious all of a sudden.

We need to roll out the new units as soon as possible..I also need to talk to the development team about "it".
Back to top Go down
sacred_essence
Gichou
Gichou
sacred_essence

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Phase 09: Broken Wings   Phase 09: Broken Wings EmptyFri 20 Jun 2008, 7:48 pm

"Just get me some painkillers. I need to see someone right now."

“Hmm… No can do, sir. It’s not in your medication chart. So you’d better be a good boy and stay down.”

"What is it, doc?" Shannon asked, looking at her with his normal stoic face.

Agni pulled out the the nearest chair and sat across his bed. She formally crossed her legs and laid the chart upon her lap. Scanning thoroughly, she grabbed her slender pair of eyeglasses from her pocket and slipped it perfectly. She skimmed the pilot’s data and fell silent for a moment.

When finally she spoke behind her chart saying, “After going through the data collected at your mission, it is said that the group experienced some unexplained mental discomfort of some sort during your sortie. It also appears that you, Siegmund and Commander Kell suffered the same discomfort. Having Kell suffer gravely than the others resulting to loss of consciousness.”

She began tapping her black pen onto the chart, “Can you tell me more about what happened?”
Back to top Go down
Nacht
Daimyo
Daimyo
Nacht

Character sheet
PC Name:

PostSubject: Re: Phase 09: Broken Wings   Phase 09: Broken Wings EmptyFri 20 Jun 2008, 11:35 pm

“Can you tell me more about what happened?”

"We were engaged in battle and were gaining the upper hand." Shannon narrated, "After taking out the enemy vessel's engines and CIWS, we experienced a rather nauseating sensation. We had a sharp pain in our heads that greatly immobilized us, and had somehow rendered our remote weapons useless..."
Back to top Go down
sacred_essence
Gichou
Gichou
sacred_essence

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Phase 09: Broken Wings   Phase 09: Broken Wings EmptySat 21 Jun 2008, 5:34 pm

"We were engaged in battle and were gaining the upper hand." Shannon narrated, "After taking out the enemy vessel's engines and CIWS, we experienced a rather nauseating sensation. We had a sharp pain in our heads that greatly immobilized us, and had somehow rendered our remote weapons useless..."

Agni raised an eyebrow upon hearing Shannon’s answer, “Interesting.” She said, jotting down notes on the chart.

“Is it really that painful? To the point that you can’t even control your weapons? If so, then rate the pain you experienced from 1-10 please.”

“Did all of your team members experienced the same thing?”
Back to top Go down
Nacht
Daimyo
Daimyo
Nacht

Character sheet
PC Name:

PostSubject: Re: Phase 09: Broken Wings   Phase 09: Broken Wings EmptySat 21 Jun 2008, 7:47 pm

“Is it really that painful? To the point that you can’t even control your weapons? If so, then rate the pain you experienced from 1-10 please."

"I'd say it's somewhere between 8-9. We were, however, able to control our other weapons and the entire suit, to a certain extent. However, the remote weapons were rather 'unusable'." Shannon answered, falling back into his pillow.

“Did all of your team members experienced the same thing?”

"Not really. I remember one that couldn't sense what we sensed. I suppose he wasn't affected by whatever it is that affected us since I couldn't see any 'decline' in his fighting ability during that battle."
Back to top Go down
sacred_essence
Gichou
Gichou
sacred_essence

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Phase 09: Broken Wings   Phase 09: Broken Wings EmptySun 22 Jun 2008, 1:35 pm

Agni nodded in response, peering through her slender glasses as he spoke. She wrote, unable to use remote weapons and sharp pain in head noted.

“So there was a pilot who didn’t manifest the same symptoms as you did.” The young doctor paused for a moment to think.

Looking back at her patient, she finally rose and said, “Other than that, you seem to be fine now. I can discharge you tomorrow if nothing goes wrong.”

And with that, the red haired doctor left the room and went to the next room at the right. She didn’t hesitate to knock, followed by the quick turn of her wrist to open the door.

“Good morning, Ephraim.” She greeted. “I see that you’re “done” with your meal. Would you like another tray?”
Back to top Go down
Cobray
Daimyo
Daimyo
Cobray

Character sheet
PC Name:

PostSubject: Re: Phase 09: Broken Wings   Phase 09: Broken Wings EmptySun 22 Jun 2008, 4:19 pm

“I see that you’re “done” with your meal. Would you like another tray?”

"No thanks, I'm full." Ephraim answered in a sarcastic tone. "Anyway, you needed something?" Ephraim then put down his food tray and looked at the doctor. "It's something serious right?"

Last edited by Cobray on Sun 22 Jun 2008, 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nacht
Daimyo
Daimyo
Nacht

Character sheet
PC Name:

PostSubject: Re: Phase 09: Broken Wings   Phase 09: Broken Wings EmptySun 22 Jun 2008, 5:50 pm

“Other than that, you seem to be fine now. I can discharge you tomorrow if nothing goes wrong.”

"I see... Thanks." Shannon closed his eyes and put his right hand on his head. As the doctor left, he looked at Lisa and held her hand.

"What?" Lisa gave her superior a puzzled look.

"Nothing." Shannon gave her one of his exclusive smiles, "...thanks for worrying about me, and thanks for caring."

Lisa's face turned red. She smiled at him and kissed him at the cheek, before standing up and putting both her and Shannon's coats on the chair. She went to the door and opened it, looking back at him before she left.

"I'll go get something for us to eat. Wait here."
Back to top Go down
sacred_essence
Gichou
Gichou
sacred_essence

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Phase 09: Broken Wings   Phase 09: Broken Wings EmptySun 22 Jun 2008, 8:23 pm

"Anyway, you needed something?" Ephraim then put down his food tray and looked at the doctor. "It's something serious right?"

“Yep.” She nodded her head and took the liberty to sit down beside him. “But before that, does your head still hurt?”

“I wanna know more about what happened back then. It seems that what happened to your team is the same to what happened to…” she paused for moment and cleared her throat. “Ahem…”

“Either way, do you still feel something unpleasant at all?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phase 09: Broken Wings   Phase 09: Broken Wings Empty

Back to top Go down

Phase 09: Broken Wings
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime RPG Community Philippines :: Gundam SEED Renaissance RPG :: Orb Defense Force Roleplaying Forum-
Jump to: