Anime RPG Community Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime RPG Community Philippines

An online play-by-post anime role-playing game community with a distinctly Pinoy flavor!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Phase 09: Broken Wings

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cobray
Daimyo
Daimyo
Cobray

Number of posts : 617
Alias : Blue Fenrir
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Character sheet
PC Name:
Level: 5
Character Class: Civilian

Phase 09: Broken Wings - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phase 09: Broken Wings   Phase 09: Broken Wings - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Jun 2008, 8:58 pm

“Yep.” She nodded her head and took the liberty to sit down beside him. “But before that, does your head still hurt?”

"Hmm? No, there's nothing wrong with my head.." He touched his head to see if there was any injuries but couldn't find any.

“I wanna know more about what happened back then. It seems that what happened to your team is the same to what happened to…” she paused for moment and cleared her throat. “Ahem…”

“Either way, do you still feel something unpleasant at all?”

Same? "No, I just hurt my leg, that's all.."
Back to top Go down
sacred_essence
Gichou
Gichou
sacred_essence

Number of posts : 283
Alias : Chairwoman
Race : Coordinator
Mecha : GAT-X93V2 Celsius Gundam

Character sheet
PC Name: Agni Xelhes
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Phase 09: Broken Wings   Phase 09: Broken Wings - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Jun 2008, 9:21 pm

"Hmm? No, there's nothing wrong with my head.." He touched his head to see if there was any injuries but couldn't find any.

“Oh? Nothing? Nothing at all?” she leaned closer, as if examining him up close.

“How about the time you fought? Did it hurt back then?”

"No, I just hurt my leg, that's all.."

“If you wanna get out of here soon, I’ll be advising you to use crutches for your leg. No any kinds of force or what so ever.” She scribbled a few words on his chart.

“But if you don’t wanna burden yourself by using them, either you use a wheelchair or stay here until you recover. It’s your choice…”
Back to top Go down
http://pinksongstress.multiply.com/
Cobray
Daimyo
Daimyo
Cobray

Number of posts : 617
Alias : Blue Fenrir

Character sheet
PC Name:
Level: 5

PostSubject: Re: Phase 09: Broken Wings   Phase 09: Broken Wings - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Jun 2008, 10:06 pm

“Oh? Nothing? Nothing at all?” she leaned closer, as if examining him up close.

“How about the time you fought? Did it hurt back then?”

"Yeah, and nothing happened back then either."

“If you wanna get out of here soon, I’ll be advising you to use crutches for your leg. No any kinds of force or what so ever.” She scribbled a few words on his chart.

“But if you don’t wanna burden yourself by using them, either you use a wheelchair or stay here until you recover. It’s your choice…”

"Alright, You're the doc, doc..I'll take the chair."
Back to top Go down
caos950042
Daimyo
Daimyo
caos950042

Number of posts : 175
Alias : Shadow Wolf

Character sheet
PC Name:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Phase 09: Broken Wings   Phase 09: Broken Wings - Page 2 EmptyMon 23 Jun 2008, 2:50 am

“Hmm… No can do, sir. It’s not in your medication chart. So you’d better be a good boy and stay down.”

"I don't care!" Yui shouted at her. "I need to find out if she's alive or not." He stood up and started walking out the door, pulling the equipment that was connected to his body in the process.

Nami herself lay still, her eyes still closed.
Back to top Go down
sacred_essence
Gichou
Gichou
sacred_essence

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Phase 09: Broken Wings   Phase 09: Broken Wings - Page 2 EmptyMon 23 Jun 2008, 12:17 pm

"Alright, You're the doc, doc..I'll take the chair."

“Ok then. Other than that, do eat something while you’re here.” She said while leaving the room, walking pass a few and turning a couple of corners.

Agni stopped a few centimeters away from the solid door, when she heard an unusual jolly sound of a guy inside the room. She suddenly had an irritating urge to open the door without knocking, slamming the door opened announcing the angered presence of the young red haired doctor.

Upon seeing Phelan enclosed in a perverted hug between a pair of luscious paradise, Agni had the itching feeling to grab the nearest thing in her hand. In this case, a few metallic patients’ charts were the easiest for her.

“So you finally woke up huh?” walking briskly up to his bed, eyeing him with a pair of glaring green orbs filled with rage and fury.

“GOOD FOR YOU!!!” Using every ounce of strength she has in her tiny body to throw the charts at him, hitting him flat on Phelan’s face.

"I don't care!" Yui shouted at her. "I need to find out if she's alive or not." He stood up and started walking out the door, pulling the equipment that was connected to his body in the process.

“Mattaku~ You’re a troublesome one, aren’t yah?” The nurse laid an arm on his shoulder, pulling his IV stand behind him to follow.

“The female ward is down below. I’ll help you get there. I’ll be fired if my chief nurse sees me not caring for my patient.” She said, averting her eyes away from him.
Back to top Go down
caos950042
Daimyo
Daimyo
caos950042

Character sheet
PC Name:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Phase 09: Broken Wings   Phase 09: Broken Wings - Page 2 EmptyMon 23 Jun 2008, 2:12 pm

“Mattaku~ You’re a troublesome one, aren’t yah?”

“The female ward is down below. I’ll help you get there. I’ll be fired if my chief nurse sees me not caring for my patient.”

"Thanks." Yui told the nurse briefly. "But I haven't been to a hospital in my life, so I wouldn't know the layout of this one. Would you mind guiding me?"
Back to top Go down
sacred_essence
Gichou
Gichou
sacred_essence

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Phase 09: Broken Wings   Phase 09: Broken Wings - Page 2 EmptyTue 24 Jun 2008, 9:04 pm

"Thanks." Yui told the nurse briefly. "But I haven't been to a hospital in my life, so I wouldn't know the layout of this one. Would you mind guiding me?"

“Sure.” She said with a smile. “We’d better hurry though, I don’t wanna get caught by my superiors.”

She peeked out the door to see if the coast is clear. Thankfully for them it is. “Over here.” She gestured at him.

“There.” She pointed down the hall. “That’s the female ward. Who are you looking for anyway?”
Back to top Go down
caos950042
Daimyo
Daimyo
caos950042

Character sheet
PC Name:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Phase 09: Broken Wings   Phase 09: Broken Wings - Page 2 EmptyWed 25 Jun 2008, 1:26 am

“That’s the female ward. Who are you looking for anyway?”

"I'm looking for Nami Kisaragi." Yui told her. "And are you sure you'd wanna let me go through the female ward by myself?"
Back to top Go down
sacred_essence
Gichou
Gichou
sacred_essence

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Phase 09: Broken Wings   Phase 09: Broken Wings - Page 2 EmptyWed 25 Jun 2008, 7:14 pm

"I'm looking for Nami Kisaragi." Yui told her. "And are you sure you'd wanna let me go through the female ward by myself?"

“Well, there isn’t any problem for a guy visiting a gril in this hospital. It’s just that a patient dragging their IV pole across the hall isn’t allowed – and YOU’RE a patient.” She putted her hands on her hips, giving him “the look.”

“Now, putting that aside.” She opened her chart once more and scanned the list of names. “Kisaragi, Nami is in room 305-A. That’s the 5th room to your left. Come on.” She led the way through the hall and stopped in front of a white door with the corresponding number of 305-A.

She gave a couple of knocks upon the door and turned the knob gently. She peeked her head inside and opened it wide enough for them to enter.

“Well, here we are.”
Back to top Go down
caos950042
Daimyo
Daimyo
caos950042

Character sheet
PC Name:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Phase 09: Broken Wings   Phase 09: Broken Wings - Page 2 EmptyThu 26 Jun 2008, 10:47 pm

“Well, here we are.”

"Thanks." Yui said. "I'll be fine for now."

Nami still hasn't woken up.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Coordinator
Shogun
Shogun
Ultimate Coordinator

Number of posts : 539
Alias : The Googs
Alignment : Neutral Good
Mecha : ZGMF-X20A Strike Freedom Gundam
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Phase 09: Broken Wings   Phase 09: Broken Wings - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Jun 2008, 9:04 am

Upon seeing Phelan enclosed in a perverted hug between a pair of luscious paradise, Agni had the itching feeling to grab the nearest thing in her hand. In this case, a few metallic patients’ charts were the easiest for her.

“So you finally woke up huh?” walking briskly up to his bed, eyeing him with a pair of glaring green orbs filled with rage and fury.

“GOOD FOR YOU!!!” Using every ounce of strength she has in her tiny body to throw the charts at him, hitting him flat on Phelan’s face.

Phelan’s head jerk back as intense, excruciating PAIN exploded in his face. He could see pink, red, orange and green Haros flapping their ears wildly as they spun in front of his eyes and the room spinning violently. He felt himself toppling over the bed, and falling into the floor.

He landed with a crash, as his momentum and panic reactions pulled the mattress and beddings with him, together with the food tray and IV stand. Plus a certain volumptous Nurse Blair who was currently wrapped around him.

The rough landing added to the pain, and he felt a few more ribs crack in the process. He first thought of passing out from the agony, but had the consciousness to take a look at his attacker.

It was a VERY angry red haired girl, who had the look that could make a whole battalion of the EA’s Destroys back off and cringe in fear. The girl looked vaguely familiar, and subconsciously Phelan knew who she was, but pain took over his sense in the end.

“Somebody tell that Destroy that she can’t fit inside this medical ward…” he manage to blurt out before losing consciousness one last time.

“Phelan-kun!” Nurse Blair shouted, as she cradled his head in her bouncing bosom. More blood spurted from Phelan’s nostrils.

At that moment, two more persons entered the room. Two ZAFT Redcoats, a silver haired male and a raven haired female, looked in surprise at carnage that just happened. The girl was holding a bouquet of violets and mums, her face holding the looked of ashamed redness. The taller man closed his eyes in exasperation, and sighed from deep inside his chest.

“A-anou,” the girl started nervously. “M-my brother Ichi and I a-are here to s-see Phelan.” The girl was about to say something more, but was stopped with a shocked hiss at the sight of Nurse Blair starting to give the unconscious Phelan cardio-pulmonary resuscitation.

Last edited by Ultimate Coordinator on Tue 01 Jul 2008, 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimatecoordinator7.wordpress.com
sacred_essence
Gichou
Gichou
sacred_essence

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Phase 09: Broken Wings   Phase 09: Broken Wings - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Jun 2008, 3:59 pm

“A-anou,” the girl started nervously. “M-my brother Ichi and I a-are here to s-see Phelan.”

Agni was left breathless after releasing a large amount of energy for her attack. Her anger doubled upon seeing the visitors who just came in the room. Other than seeing Phelan in a tight heavenly embrace with the nurse, the least she’d expect to see was the silver-hair guy whom she thought was dead but came out alive and was just right beside her – playing the role of babysitter.

“Go ahead,” she said under her breath. “You can see him now while he’s still alive.”

She rolled her hands into balls of fists as she felt her nerves twitch in anger. She struggled to gain control and fix her composure, easing her breaths in a slow count of 1-10. And by the time she opened her eyes, they no longer filled with anger, yet still show signs of bitterness from within.

To think that “both” of them are here in the same room as her. Having that thought cross her mind, she retreated out the room quietly, without saying anything at all. And by the time she closed the door behind her, her tensed body relaxed and slumped down the floor.

“I had enough…” a long sigh escaped her tired lungs. She ran her hands through her long ragged hair which were damped with sweat. After spending a few seconds on the floor, she managed to pull herself to a stand and made her way to her last patient.

"Thanks." Yui said. "I'll be fine for now."

"If there's anything you need, I'll be at the nurse's station." she said, before excusing herself out the room.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Coordinator
Shogun
Shogun
Ultimate Coordinator

Number of posts : 539
Alias : The Googs
Alignment : Neutral Good
Mecha : ZGMF-X20A Strike Freedom Gundam
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Phase 09: Broken Wings   Phase 09: Broken Wings - Page 2 EmptyThu 03 Jul 2008, 9:14 am

“I had enough…” a long sigh escaped her tired lungs. She ran her hands through her long ragged hair which were damped with sweat. After spending a few seconds on the floor, she managed to pull herself to a stand and made her way to her last patient.

"Doctor..." whispered the silver-haired man with girl with flowers. He had the sound of seeking forgiveness for something, but he just sighed as he stepped back from the door to let Agni pass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimatecoordinator7.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phase 09: Broken Wings   Phase 09: Broken Wings - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Phase 09: Broken Wings
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime RPG Community Philippines :: Gundam SEED Renaissance RPG :: Orb Defense Force Roleplaying Forum-
Jump to: