Anime RPG Community Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime RPG Community Philippines

An online play-by-post anime role-playing game community with a distinctly Pinoy flavor!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Turn 01: Judgement and Justice

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cobray
Daimyo
Daimyo
Cobray

Number of posts : 617
Alias : Blue Fenrir
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Character sheet
PC Name:
Level: 5
Character Class: Civilian

Turn 01: Judgement and Justice Empty
PostSubject: Turn 01: Judgement and Justice   Turn 01: Judgement and Justice EmptySat 21 Jun 2008, 3:36 pm

From the Britannia Homeland came Asgard, an aerial battleship similar to Avalon heading to E.U territory. There, a young man was sleeping peacefully in his quarters. Then a young woman entered his room to wake him up.

"Ayin, wake up, we're almost there!" She said in a loud voice.

He opened his eyes and saw Mel, once of his teammates. "Don't shout, I can hear just fine you know.." He sat on his bed and looked at her since she seemed like she was really happy about something. "What? Excited because of your first mission?" Mel nods while smiling.

Ayin looked at her with the look of curiousity. "Why are you so happy? You look like a kid on her first outing you know."

She looked at him and said "Well, we'll be fighting terrorists so our people can live in peace, why shouldn't I be?."

"Terrorists huh?" He then placed his hand over her head. "Actually...we're not fighting terrorists..we're fighting soldiers from another country. I know you want to be like Princess Cornelia but as I said before..your abilities are nowhere near Her Highness'." His expression then changed and became serious. "She wasn't fighting terrorists either in my opinion...they just want what's rightfully theirs...we're the ones who deserves to be called terrorists..."

"If that's how you feel then why are you in the Britannian Military?" She asked with a confused face.

"My grandfather got me into this, well at least there'll be less casualties if I'm around..that's a good enough reason right? And it keeps me from getting bored. Anyway, my new Knightmare..Vigilance right? It kinda looks like the Lancelot."

Mel looked at the files she was holding and said "Oh right, yes, Vigilance is an enhanced version of the Lancelot..so it looks the same, but it's stronger and faster"

At that moment Ayin sensed that they weren't alone. Someone else is here...why is he hiding? Is it because of what I said about us Britannians? ...It's not safe for her to be here...she should go somewhere safe while I take care of this.. "Can you check it's systems Mel? I forgot something in my room, I'll catch up to you in a little while, and I won't go back to sleep OK?"

"OK" Mel then made her way to the hangar and when she was no longer in sight, Ayin slowly turned around and confronted the one who was hiding.

"You know...eavesdropping isn't really a nice hobby..why don't you come out and we'll have a nice discussion.."

OOC: This thread will later be used as the battle thread. Do not post here until you're finished in Flash Point. You can post your questions on the Game Start thread or the OOC thread.

Last edited by Cobray on Sun 10 Aug 2008, 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akki Rei
Shōi
Shōi
Akki Rei

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Character sheet
PC Name:
Level: 3

PostSubject: Re: Turn 01: Judgement and Justice   Turn 01: Judgement and Justice EmptyTue 22 Jul 2008, 4:58 pm

Ayin certainly heard someone. Light steps began walking towards Ayin coming from around the corner, the culprit's supposed hiding spot. The being finally stepped out, but Ayin would have to look down to see a small toy robot that continued to walk towards him, but suddenly stopped.

In his own quarters, Ashton sighed at the blinking light on his remote control. His toy robot had just walked out of range and would need to be retrieved. Although Ashton wasn't sure why he let this happened all the time. Letting his robot wander aimlessly around the halls of the ship and him having to retrieve it once it was out of range. Although he knew one thing for sure, he himself felt like a robot and his main energy source; the will to uphold his brother's honor and legacy.

Ashton tucked the remote control away as he walked out of his room, his mind finding the path he had chose the robot to take. His face set in a soft blank stare that told those that stole a glance nothing, but to those who rested their eyes on his facial features, a story could be derived from it.

Ashton turned the corner knowing his toy robot would only then be a few feet away... and who knows who else?
Back to top Go down
Cobray
Daimyo
Daimyo
Cobray

Character sheet
PC Name:

PostSubject: Re: Turn 01: Judgement and Justice   Turn 01: Judgement and Justice EmptyTue 22 Jul 2008, 7:09 pm

What's a toy robot doing here? Nevermind that, that person, it's probably her..

Ayin followed the shadow into his room, there he saw her face and both of them had a private converstation. After that, the mysterious girl vanished and Ayin made his way to the bridge. When he arrived, the operator reported that there are several Knightmare Frames heading their way. The Knightmares were Panzer Hummels.

"Hmm.. Alright, Captain, take the ship as far away as possible, while we engage the enemy, alert all the crew members and pilots.."

The captain agreed to the plan and the operator made the announcement.

All crew members to battle stations! All Pilots stand by in your Knightmare Frames!

OOC: Alright, we'll be having a training battle, I'll explain how to battle once you're ready.
Back to top Go down
Akki Rei
Shōi
Shōi
Akki Rei

Character sheet
PC Name:

PostSubject: Re: Turn 01: Judgement and Justice   Turn 01: Judgement and Justice EmptyWed 23 Jul 2008, 12:50 pm

Ashton turned around the corner to no one, but his robot occupying the hallway. Her bent down and grabbed the robot in one swipe before turning around back to his own quarters. He passed a few other occupants of the Asgard, but no one ever paid attention to him. Ashton rarely acknowledged others and if he did, they were usually his superiors. Just as he placed the robot back on the shelf among his other belonged, the announcement came.

All crew members to battle stations! All Pilots stand by in your Knightmare Frames!

The first sentence was enough to send Ashton stripping off his off duty uniform where underneath was his battle uniform. He was out of his room in seconds, running towards the hangar. He did not glance at anyone as he ran passed the quarters of other pilots and dodged passed them as he continued his way to the hangar. Once inside, he made a bee line for his Sutherland.

Ashton gave a slight nod to a near by mechanic and jumped inside, closing himself in. He pressed in the code for his knightmare, activating its system and began doing systems checks before settling down to wait for any additional orders.
Back to top Go down
Cobray
Daimyo
Daimyo
Cobray

Character sheet
PC Name:

PostSubject: Re: Turn 01: Judgement and Justice   Turn 01: Judgement and Justice EmptyWed 23 Jul 2008, 5:22 pm

Ayin arrived at the hangar ans saw Ashton ready to launch, a mechanic approached him and told him that his Knightmare is ready as well. He entered his Knightmare and activated its systems. He contacted the operator for more information.

"So what's the situation? How many are they?"

Oh right..yes wait, Sir, we have 10 Panzer Hummels on pursuit

"10? This'll be easy"

Ayin then contacted Ashton.

"OK, we got 10 of them, I'll take 7, you'll take the last 3. Vigilance, taking off!"

Ayin then launched out of the ship to engage the enemy.

OOC: Check my PM for the other info.
Back to top Go down
Akki Rei
Shōi
Shōi
Akki Rei

Character sheet
PC Name:

PostSubject: Re: Turn 01: Judgement and Justice   Turn 01: Judgement and Justice EmptyFri 25 Jul 2008, 10:27 am

"OK, we got 10 of them, I'll take 7, you'll take the last 3. Vigilance, taking off!"

"Yes, my lord. Sutherland, taking off." Ashton replied with not much enthusiasm. It wasn't that he was scared or fearful of the battle, it was how he was since the death of his brother.

Ashton launches out of the ship to the battle ahead. Once on the ground, he opens up his factsphere sensor to get an idea of his enemies position before closing the his sensors. The rest would be his eyes.

Last edited by Akki Rei on Fri 25 Jul 2008, 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cobray
Daimyo
Daimyo
Cobray

Character sheet
PC Name:

PostSubject: Re: Turn 01: Judgement and Justice   Turn 01: Judgement and Justice EmptyFri 25 Jul 2008, 11:29 am

Ayin engaged the enemy as soon as he launched, easily destroying them with his 7th Generation Knightmare Frame.

Panzer 8

MDC

Head 50
Hands/Cannons (2) 30 each
Arms 70 each
Shoulders (2) 75 each
Legs (2) 80 each
Main Body 100
Landspinners (2) - 50 each

Panzer 9

MDC

Head 50
Arms 70 each
Shoulders (2) 75 each
Legs (2) 80 each
Main Body 100

Panzer 10

MDC

Head 50
Arms 70 each
Shoulders (2) 75 each
Legs (2) 80 each
Main Body 100

OOC: These are your targets so take out your actions and the post before that and post again, And you can only choose either Parry or Dodge in one action and not both. You have the initiative so you can attack first.
Back to top Go down
Akki Rei
Shōi
Shōi
Akki Rei

Character sheet
PC Name:

PostSubject: Re: Turn 01: Judgement and Justice   Turn 01: Judgement and Justice EmptyFri 25 Jul 2008, 11:43 am

Picking up on the closest Panzer, he fires is slash harken before following up with his attack with his lance in his Sutherland's right hand. Unsure if he defeated his opponent or not wasn't Ashton's concern, right now he had another Panzer to take care of which he dealt with his assault rifle that was in his Sutherland's left hand.

Actions: (8 )
1) Dodge
2) Strike Panzer 8 with Slash Harken
3) Dodge
4) Strike Panzer 8 with Lance
5) Dodge
6-7) Fires at Panzer 9 with Assault Rifle
8 ) Dodge
Back to top Go down
Cobray
Daimyo
Daimyo
Cobray

Character sheet
PC Name:

PostSubject: Re: Turn 01: Judgement and Justice   Turn 01: Judgement and Justice EmptySat 26 Jul 2008, 1:59 am

Ashton hits the 8th Panzer with his slash harken at the right arm, destroying it (80 MD), he then hits its body with his lance and destroys Panzer 8 (230 MD). He then fires his assault rifle at Panzer 9, the first shot hits the left leg damaging it greatly (70 MD), the second shot hits the body and destroys Panzer 9 (110 MD).

Panzer 10 shot its cannons on Ashton, the first shot hits the body (50 MD) and the second one hits the head, destroying it(60 MD).

----------

Ashton's total MDC after round 1.

MDC

Head - Destroyed
Hands (2) - 20 each
Arms - 70 each
Shoulders (2) - 75 each
Legs (2) - 100 each
Main Body - 100 (-50)
Slash Harken (2) - 50 each
Assault Rifle - 100
Tonfa (2) - 60
Lance - 100
EU - 482

OOC: You can respond to what happened before round 2 begins.
Back to top Go down
Akki Rei
Shōi
Shōi
Akki Rei

Character sheet
PC Name:

PostSubject: Re: Turn 01: Judgement and Justice   Turn 01: Judgement and Justice EmptySat 26 Jul 2008, 1:28 pm

Ashton confidence was boosted with the two kills and still held strong even when he was hit by the Panzer. One Panzer could do nothing to drop his confidence... except shoot off his Sutherland's head. A mix of anxiety and rage filled his body, his rage over powering most of his sensing.

He dodged by reversing his direction with the land spinners, juking from side to side before firing both slash harken and following up to strike the Panzer with his lance. With anger getting the best of him, he aimed his rifle right up against the body to fire a burst of bullet within the Panzer.

Somewhat happy he retreated knowing full well that he may be reprimanded for his performance.

Actions (8 )
1) Dodge
2-3) Strike Panzer 10 with Slash Harken
4) Strike Panzer 10 with Lance
5) Fires at Panzer 10 with Assault Rifle
6-8 ) Dodge
Back to top Go down
Cobray
Daimyo
Daimyo
Cobray

Character sheet
PC Name:

PostSubject: Re: Turn 01: Judgement and Justice   Turn 01: Judgement and Justice EmptySun 27 Jul 2008, 10:08 am

Ashton missed his first slash harken attack and hit the panzer's left arm destroying it(70 MD). He hits its body with his lance (90 MD) and finishes it off with the assault rifle (110MD).

IC: Ayin

After destroying all enemy units, Ayin went back to Asgard and talked to Mel on the hangar. They then moved to one of the new Knightmares given to their squad. Then an officer reports to him that Ashton as defeated the rest of the panzers.

"Good, once he returns we'll continue to our destination"

OOC: Return to the ship for now and we'll wait for the other batch to finish their training battle, that other batch would be the ones in Flash Point.
Back to top Go down
Akki Rei
Shōi
Shōi
Akki Rei

Character sheet
PC Name:

PostSubject: Re: Turn 01: Judgement and Justice   Turn 01: Judgement and Justice EmptySun 27 Jul 2008, 11:33 am

OOC: Just curious, is Nacht going to join us? He does have a Britannian knight.

IC:
Ashton was panting as his anger slowly settled down. He rubbed his temple with one hand as his eyes scans for anymore units. He did trust Ayin to finish off the 7 he said he would, but reports could be wrong. His eyes made a quick sweep before he returned to the ship at top speed.

His performance wasn't bad, but there were ethics that Ashton could be noted on plus it would be bad if he just hung around when there was no apparent reason for it. In a matter of a couple of minutes, he returned to the hangar. He cautiously stepped out of the Sutherland and looked around. His eyes fell on a mechanic who stared straight back with a look of disapproval.

Ashton dismounted as memories of his brother reprimanding him for breaking a robot he was playing with. The mechanic stepped up to him as Ashton finally touched ground.

"Sorry," Ashton said to the mechanic before he could say anything, "I'll be more careful next time."
Back to top Go down
Cobray
Daimyo
Daimyo
Cobray

Character sheet
PC Name:

PostSubject: Re: Turn 01: Judgement and Justice   Turn 01: Judgement and Justice EmptySun 27 Jul 2008, 1:33 pm

OOC: Maybe in another mission, he's currently GMing Flash Point and is also the leader of the group.

IC: Ayin

After Ashton comes down from his Knightmare, he heard him apoloize to one of the mechanics.

"Hey, you wrecked that Sutherland quite bad..it might not be ready for the next battle.."

Ayin opened a container, inside was a white Knightmare frame.

Turn 01: Judgement and Justice LanceClub2-1

"Z-01b Lancelot Club...a 7th Generation Knightmare Frame based on the Lancelot..it's a protoype for the Mass Production 7th generation frame, the performance is not as good as the original Lancelot but it's way better than a Gloucester..You'll be using this from now on.."

Last edited by Cobray on Sun 10 Aug 2008, 12:32 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Akki Rei
Shōi
Shōi
Akki Rei

Character sheet
PC Name:

PostSubject: Re: Turn 01: Judgement and Justice   Turn 01: Judgement and Justice EmptySun 27 Jul 2008, 2:41 pm

"Hey, you wrecked that Sutherland quite bad..it might not be ready for the next battle.."

Ashton mentally winced. Although he didn't get reprimanded he may as well have been. If they weren't going to lend him a knightmare then they were probably going to send him back to the homeland, which he didn't want at all.

He turned to address Ayin just as he opened the container to show him a white knightmare frame. His eyes widen in surprise and he was left speechless. Now was Ayin just rubbing this in his face? He knew Ayin had his own personal knightmare so it wasn't clear why Ayin would flaunt a new knightmare in front of Ashton.

"Z-01b Lancelot Club...a 7th Generation Knightmare Frame based on the Lancelot..it's a protoype for the Mass Production 7th generation frame, the performance is just as good as the original Lancelot if not better..You'll be using this from now on.."

If Ashton wasn't the way he was than his jaw would have dropped down and his eyes would have bugged out. Instead Ashton's eyes only grew larger in surprise. This was more than he could ever ask for. Ashton was able to choke out a couple of words though to show his gradtitude.

"My lord..." Ashton began to address Ayin, "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Cobray
Daimyo
Daimyo
Cobray

Character sheet
PC Name:

PostSubject: Re: Turn 01: Judgement and Justice   Turn 01: Judgement and Justice EmptySun 27 Jul 2008, 3:12 pm

"My lord...Thank you."

"Hmm...could you stop calling me that? Ayin would do." Ayin then turned to the Club.

"Like I said earlier, this unit was based on the Lancelot and has similar features..it has a VARIS Rifle for long range combat, MSV Particle Sheilds for defense and Maser Vibration Swords..although the swords are a little different.."

Ayin gave him the key for the Lancelot Club and went back to his quarters.

A mechanic then approached Ashton to explain what Ayin meant with the swords. "The MVS on this unit is a little short compared to the Lancelot's but I assure you it's just as strong..but the main reason why it's short is that these blades can combine into a twin sided lance."
Back to top Go down
Akki Rei
Shōi
Shōi
Akki Rei

Character sheet
PC Name:

PostSubject: Re: Turn 01: Judgement and Justice   Turn 01: Judgement and Justice EmptyTue 29 Jul 2008, 8:02 am

"Hmm...could you stop calling me that? Ayin would do."

Ashton nodded as Ayin went on to tell him about the Lancelot Club and handing him a key to his new Club. He then turned his attention to the mechanic as he explained the MVS to him further. He nodded before turning towards his new Lancelot Club. He tried to smile, but it was strange that he couldn't just as the happiness when Ayin presented the Club to him had came and went.

Alcardi would be proud of me. Why can't I smile about this? He thought to himself before looking down at the key, turning it over with his fingers. He then looked back up to the Club and he felt... content. Maybe this wasn't the point where he could happy yet, but it was in the right direction.

Ashton then turned and walked away from his new knightmare frame towards his quarters. In his mind, he was considering on seeing if he could run a battle simulation with the Lancelot Club statistics, but circumstances probably would make that impossible.
Back to top Go down
Cobray
Daimyo
Daimyo
Cobray

Character sheet
PC Name:

PostSubject: Re: Turn 01: Judgement and Justice   Turn 01: Judgement and Justice EmptyThu 31 Jul 2008, 2:35 pm

A man in a lab. coat then approached Ashton.

"I see that he gave you the Club, we were gonna gather combat data from it for the Mass Production units, so, wanna try our simulator? You get to practice and we'll get some of the data we need."

He then guided Ashton to the simulator room.

"OK, go into one of those cockpits..your enemies will be the 7th generation Knightmares the Black Knights were using a while ago...the Gekkas"
Back to top Go down
Akki Rei
Shōi
Shōi
Akki Rei

Character sheet
PC Name:

PostSubject: Re: Turn 01: Judgement and Justice   Turn 01: Judgement and Justice EmptyFri 01 Aug 2008, 11:25 am

"I see that he gave you the Club, we were gonna gather combat data from it for the Mass Production units, so, wanna try our simulator? You get to practice and we'll get some of the data we need."

Ashton was a bit surprised. He was sure he didn't say anything out loud and he was sure that no one could read minds... no one that he knew of. The prospective of practice actually had Ashton excited even though he didn't show it and dutifully followed the lab coated man.

"OK, go into one of those cockpits..your enemies will be the 7th generation Knightmares the Black Knights were using a while ago...the Gekkas"

Ashton would've smiled, but to show his appreciation and excitement for this challenge he quickly hopped into a cockpit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turn 01: Judgement and Justice   Turn 01: Judgement and Justice Empty

Back to top Go down

Turn 01: Judgement and Justice
Page 1 of 1